About the University Bursar's Office
What We Do
The University Bursar's Office is a student-oriented Financial Services unit under the Division of Business & Financial Affairs. Located on the second floor of Student Services West—the clock tower building—our office is home of Student Accounts and University Cashiering.
If you have questions regarding your student finances (student accounts and/or financial aid) and would like to speak to a representative, please visit the Student Financial Center on Zoom (meeting ID 87293575613)
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (PST).
If you have questions with regards to registration or academic records, please visit the Office of the Registrar webpage to select the avenue of communication that best suits your needs.
We strive to provide prompt, reliable, and secure financial services to students, parents, faculty, and all members of the greater SDSU community.
We are committed to the tenants of careful stewardship of resources, administrative excellence, and exemplary service as we enhance the SDSU experience for the campus community.
- Cashiering (online, in person, and mail)
- Student billing & collections
- Fee refunds & Financial Aid disbursement
- Reconciliation of Financial Aid records
- Campus fee reporting & reconciliation
- Processing of veterans benefits
- Administration of the Short Term Loan Program
- Facilitation of Loan Exit Interviews
- Administration of the IRA Funds