Student Success Fee

The Student Success Fee was approved as two components where 90% of the funding provides for increasing the number of tenure-track faculty and additional course sections. The remaining 10% funds additional Academically-Related Programs (ARP) which are defined as those activities and programs which extend the formal learning experience in a course or academic program. They provide an opportunity for students to become engaged and involved in their education outside of their academic courses to enrich their overall educational experience.

ARPs involve a faculty, staff, or campus administrator in a support role to the students working on specific projects. Examples of ARPs include but are not limited to student colloquia, lecture series, seminars, student projects, student competitions, student forums, student exhibitions, student productions, student performances, and participation at professional conferences. For more information visit the Student Success Fee website.

Total expenses break down as follows:

Category Expense Percentage
Faculty Salary & Benefits 90%
Travel, Training & Professional Development 4%
Contractual Services 3%
Supplies and Services 3%